Sunday 12 April 2009

Ok so here's the deal. I had great intentions to complete an up to date, step by step summary of the past months, but time is simply not something I have on my side apparently! So here's the plan. Im simply going to summarise what happened in a few bullets and then we can all get on with the next step of the journey. Deal? :)

Last update was the account of the snowboarding accident on a mountain in Oregon. So we shall resume from there...

Wrist broken in 2 spots, some rib bruising! Guess What? No Insurance.. Yes you heard me... $2000 anyone? Doctor mentions the word 'SURGERY' I throw up. $10,000 anyone? Cancel 8 week trip in week 2 and deliver myself to the British National Health Service...$0 Diagnosed with Shingles. Yes, I do have all the luck. Shingles + Surgery = Infection/Bad news..... No surgery! Bed Bound at mom & pops for the following 4 weeks.. Can anyone spell INSANE? Getting there, Arm a bit wonky... I need to get outta here... Amsterdam is calling.

Are you with me so far...

Fly to Amsterdam! YEAH BABY!! Trip to Antwerp with my BF :) (Moules/Frites/Beers) Connect with some great friends. Develop some domestic skills... yes you heard me, I can actually cook a meal these days! Enjoy the changing seasons in the Dam. Its A M A Z I N G! PHYSIO PHYSIO PHYSIO (yeah thats not going so well!)

So whats next? well with alot of time on my hands, with the disappointment of the first cancellation.... there is only one thing to do. Plan another trip... and thats where we are now!

No comments: