Friday 17 April 2009

Schoolgirl Error


So today I set off on the first step of my 3 month '(kinda) round the world' adventure... (well if Im being picky it was actually yesterday... I already endured 1 painful day at Heathrow terminal 1, and 11 hours on a Boeing 777). Im writing this sitting on the floor at Hong Kong Airport, I need to sit on the floor for power. Thoughts so far...

1, Hong Kong use English 3 pin plugs. Convenient for the English, that is If you didn't purchase all of your goods in the US and then spend hundreds on converters for the EU.
2, Apologies in advance for any offence I might cause... but everyone here is VERY loud, and one man just spat next to me. Into the bin to be fair, but really!
3, Economy does not compare with business on ANY level.
4, I really should have been a little smarter with planning, and spent some time in Hong Kong, It looks amazing outside. That'll be a result of my Asia phobia. The sooner I get over that the better.

Watch this space.
I'll be with the Kiwis soon...

No comments: