Sunday 7 September 2008

THE BIG DECISION

...It came out of nowhere. Sitting on a flight to Barcelona mulling over the meaning of life, and there it was, slapping me in the face. The big decision. I'm going to leave it in the hands of George Michael to explain the logic...

I think there's something you should know
I think it's time I told you so
There's something deep inside of me
There's someone else I've got to be
Take back your picture in a frame, 
Take back your singing in the rain
I just hope you understand
Sometimes the clothes do not make the man.

Clear?
Let the journey begin
L


1 comment:

Pat said...

Dear Lu,

I wish I had your guts! May you find life and love and adventure and all the things big and small that may cross your way!

Mantra for New Beginnings:
Om Gum Ganapatayei Namaha

Namaste!

Pat